Saturday, October 4, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROGER

Just 65 of the reasons why
You accept me for who I am
You adore and take time with the grandkids
You allow me to babble
You allow the kids and their spouses to be adults
You always say "I love you."
You are a good son & a good son-in-law
You are a reader
You are hard working and a good provider
You are still willing to try to sleep with a demented frog
You are tolerant and even kind to my friends
You are true to yourself
You are willing to share
You are willing to take Mom to the doctor
You bring me roses and strawberries
You can be very patient
You can tell a great story & you're writing a great book
You care about my sister and her family
You care about the way you look
You care for and about the pets
You change the oil in my car
You come home every night
You do all the driving
You do all the yard work
You don't have to let everyone know how smart you are
You don't try to push your ideas on others, allowing them to have a different opinion
You eat all my cooking
You find the best places to be in the Wallowas
You give the best good morning, goodbye, hello, good night and just because kisses
You have an amazing ability to find your way there and back again
You have such a dry wit
You help make the bed
You help me feel "better" and care about my pleasure
You help me have respite care
You know a lot about birds and stars and trees and wildlife
You let me cry if I need to or just because
You let me keep the bedroom cool/cold
You let me sleep in
You let me take showers with you
You love family history
You love the outdoors and the beauty of nature
You make me feel safe in your arms
You make me laugh
You make my daydreams worthwhile
You never stop learning
You offered our home to Mom
You pick good movies and are a great date
You plant, water, weed & harvest the garden
You restore my soul at East Eagle
You rub my feet and scratch my back
You shop and will buy anything on the list
You show pride in the kids and grandkids
You support me in my job
You support my church activity
You support the children's/grandchildren's activities
You supported the help I gave Gwen with Mother
You take beautiful pictures
You take care of your health
You take me to extended family functions
You take out the garbage
You take us camping
You were a patient patient while you were so sick
You truly are handsome
You will kill spiders, flies and fleas
Your 1st kiss - in the driveway on Rosa Rd… knocked me off me feet
Your kisses still thrill me
You are my knight is shining armor