Sunday, October 12, 2008

Bad news for berry lovers

Marvin's back. The odds of my new berry bushes surviving have sunk to a somewhat abysmal low. Not sockmarket low but bad none the less. He's a sweet little dog, but he has more energy than 5 dogs should have. The results of all that energy have been very detrimental the the health and well being of my lawn and garden. In other words, he could tear up a crowbar!!

An attempt to "Marvin Proof" the new bushes.

The perp trying to look innocent.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Marvin needs some Ridilin.

Thayer & Associates said...

Ya Ridilin. That was a good post Dad. You got me laughing.

Rhoda said...

I think the 'perp' is doing a good job of looking innocent. This post cracked me up!!

jlcumber said...

Oh my goodness. Send him to my house, Brix will wear him out!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.