Saturday, May 22, 2010

Naps

In the past I never took naps. In camp, when other people were napping it was my chance to escape and explore on my own. It's amazing how much more you see when you're alone instead of in the company of a gaggle of people stomping along, chattering to one another.
Now days, naps are part of every activity. Make a quick trip to the store, take a nap. Go for a walk, take a nap. Putter in the garden for a few minutes, take a nap. At least it makes the day go faster and making the days go faster until this is over is a good thing.

2 comments:

LAYTON FAMILY said...

My mantra is "EMBRACE THE NAP"

margie said...

To whom are you referring....."a gaggle of people stomping along and chattering....." Does Jan do that? I know it could not be any of your beloved relates.....Keep napping !!!!