Saturday, May 1, 2010

Apr 26 thru 29

Not much different this week. As I think I mentioned, the fatigue gets a little worse with each treatment. I'm not sure if I'll be able to work thru the whole process. We'll see.
Every thing I've ordered on-line came in this week. Ammunition, speed loaders, and tomato plants. The plants are in tiny pots, so I'll re-pot them today and put them in the garden when they get a little bigger.
4th treatment Thursday. I can hardly wait. Oh well, it'll be that much closer to being over.

4 comments:

jlcumber said...

And officially 1/2 way done!!!! Hang in there. Take advantage of naps and no work if you can keep from going nuts.

Jan said...

Thanks Dr. Jenn, I think that is an excellent prescription.

Claudea Myers said...

Yes, take advantage of any rest you can get . Dr Jenn is so right !
Arent you super lucky to have all the wonderful helpers in your life ? Little ones to help plant and big ones to perscribe useful advise . YOu two have a great family . Hang tough , Rog ! You are doing really good. Thinking of you both !! Love ,Claudea

Sam said...

I love the combination of things you ordered. Ammo. Speed loaders. Tomatoes. Hmmm... :)

Praying for you. :)