Sunday, March 21, 2010

Saturday

Saturday was a very good day. My only complaint was the scalp pain and most of the time I can ignore that.
Jan and I decided to try to see a movie. Our thinking was that the movie (Crazy Heart) had been out for a while and most people that wanted to see it already had and little kids wouldn't be interested. Randy Kaines came and took Mom out to lunch while we went to a 2:00 matinee. We guessed right, There were probably 10-12 people total in the theater.
I liked the music and thought Jeff Bridges did a great job, but overall the movie wasn't all that good.
Richard mowed the lawn and I got my roses fertilized. As I said, it was a very good day.

1 comment:

Jan said...

This is a test to see if the post e-mail is working and to tell you thank you for a nice date. The movie was not my favorite but the company was.