Friday, April 16, 2010

Wed - Thurs

Wednesday was uneventful, just worked, ate, and slept.
Thursday was treatment day. It wasn't quite as smooth as the previous two. They were a little understaffed and the nurses were running from station to station most of the day. My first IV location started causing pain as soon as the meds started flowing and its not supposed to, so they had to re-try in the other arm. After that every thing went fine. In at 8:00 am and out at 4:15 pm. I was native american day at the cafeteria so I had Salmon and rice. It was really good. I'm usually surprised at how good the food is at Tuality. Finished one book, napped, and read several magazines. Exciting, huh?
We went for a walk after we got home, but my legs were pretty shakey, so we had to cut that short.
I have to stop at the clinic and get a shot this morning then I'll try working and see how that goes.

2 comments:

jlcumber said...

Hang in there. :) Take it easy too.

Sam said...

Well, I think uneventful = good. :)